Adam is an expert in the acquisition and delivery of retail, mixed use and residential projects within a fast track environment.
He has set up a number of roll out programmes and process management techniques to deliver volume sites effectively, economically and efficiently over the last 10 years. He has a hands on leadership style and diligently manages a team who operate within strict cost and time limits.
Adam has considerable experience acting as Account Manager for a number of small development clients. He also advises food retailers and High Street coffee Franchises.
• Food Retail
• Coffee Shops
• Mixed Use
Roles & Responsibilities
• Organise and lead the programme
• Set up process and programme systems
• Client liaison
• Employers Agent
• Implement and monitoring of process and programming
• Strategic framework input
• Tesco Account Manager for 15 years overseeing both Costs and Project Management
• Account Manager for Restaurant chain, health and beauty, coffee shop and a number of residential clients