A Chartered Architect and Executive Project Manager, Paul is responsible for Client Acquisition and Support within the Retail, Leisure, and Commercial sectors, providing over 25 years comprehensive experience in private practice as a Chartered Architect and Project Manager.
Recognised as a Strategic Advisor and Account Manager for a number of Blue Chip Clients, who will drive the acquisition and development programme forward , utilising the experience, ability and management skills to identify risk, challenge where appropriate, and improve standards.
A strong leader, good team builder who is highly focused on customer and client satisfaction.
• Blue Chip
• Mixed Use
• Hotel and Leisure
• Primary Care Trusts
Roles & Responsibilities
• Client Acquisition
• Project Management
• Employers Agent
• Strategic Advisor
• Account Manager for Blackstone
• Sainsbury’s (£30M): Strategic Development Project and Account Manager responsible for all Acquisition and Design Project commissions throughout the South East of England.
• Meininger Hotels – Strategic advisor for new UK developments
• Comfort Inn Hotel (£8M): Project Lead for a new 85 Bedroom Extension and complete refurbishment of the existing hotel at Heathrow Airport. Roles: Employers Agent and Contract Administrator.
• Horsham – Town Centre Regeneration, lead PM.